Council dumpit jobs worth

People who make rules that are so stringent so as to be nonsensical do cause such rules to be broken.

No, they don't. It's a defence used regularly by criminals, and it is never true. The person committing an offence is the person responsible for that offence being committed.

if it wasent for crafty people who do building work e.t.c trying to dump there stuff -of which the removal people charge u forshifting it but want to get rid for nowt

without paying----then they fly tip---blame them not the council--if in a car they no it is legal

By far the biggest fly tippers nowadays are Indian takeaways, they put any other type of fly tipper to shame.

No, they don't. It's a defence used regularly by criminals, and it is never true. The person committing an offence is the person responsible for that offence being committed.

If it became written in statute next week that nobody was allowed to go shopping on Tuesdays, you would follow along like a sheep and call people who did go shopping criminals. You would never challenge any law made no matter how unjust. It is who you are.:roll:

If it became written in statute next week that nobody was allowed to go shopping on Tuesdays, you would follow along like a sheep and call people who did go shopping criminals.

They would be criminals, whether I called them so or not. Anyone who breaks the law is a criminal; that's what the word means.

As for opposing laws, there are any number of laws which I have been vociferously opposing for years. Some of them, we even managed to have revoked.

They would be criminals, whether I called them so or not. Anyone who breaks the law is a criminal; that's what the word means.

As for opposing laws, there are any number of laws which I have been vociferously opposing for years. Some of them, we even managed to have revoked.

Rules are made for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men. You would never challenge any law, no matter how unjust.

Archived