Meadow farm cavery

xshortiex

bad bad baaaaaaad , The food is terrible there, however the pudding cabinet is amazing!

All the cakes are basicly the same chocolate cake, covered in synthetic cream and whatever biscuits / cakes are on offer in morrisons.

Looks nicw, tastes god awful.

Or how much can i stuff on my plate for 3.50:hihi:

It's quite a skilled job to maximise your meal.Make sure the meat lies flat and slightly overhangs the plate.Move on to the mashed potato and build a 3 inch high wall of mash right round the edge of the plate. Top that off with roast potatoes bedded into the top of the mash. Stand carrots vertically around the inside of the potato wall. You now have a 6 inch deep,gravy proof "dam" into which you can fit as many peas,sprouts cabbage etc. as you fancy. Fill it up to the brim with gravy and float 3 or 4 puds on top. You can then fit stuffing,bread sauce etc. into the puds. You may need to get someone to help you carry it back to the table! Worth £3.50 of anybody's money. Enjoy!

It's quite a skilled job to maximise your meal.Make sure the meat lies flat and slightly overhangs the plate.Move on to the mashed potato and build a 3 inch high wall of mash right round the edge of the plate. Top that off with roast potatoes bedded into the top of the mash. Stand carrots vertically around the inside of the potato wall. You now have a 6 inch deep,gravy proof "dam" into which you can fit as many peas,sprouts cabbage etc. as you fancy. Fill it up to the brim with gravy and float 3 or 4 puds on top. You can then fit stuffing,bread sauce etc. into the puds. You may need to get someone to help you carry it back to the table! Worth £3.50 of anybody's money. Enjoy!
you need to get out more:hihi:

you need to get out more:hihi:

I have developed this skill by getting out too much-mainly to carveries. I also have a sure fire method for getting maximum value from the Pizza Hut salad bar which I may reveal one day. Skills like this are hard earned and jealously guarded!

I have developed this skill by getting out too much-mainly to carveries. I also have a sure fire method for getting maximum value from the Pizza Hut salad bar which I may reveal one day. Skills like this are hard earned and jealously guarded!

lollollol:)

Meadow farm is vile! I know a chef that worked there and the things he told me were sick! Everything is frozen and then re heated, sometimes twice if its left overs there using for the next day, There is no cleaning rota as such in the kitchens and when they do clean they just wipe down the surfaces, they never pull out the equipment and clean behind or underneath, Ive eaten there a couple of times, prior to my friend working there and it wasnt nice, also if you order a steak your lucky if they ask how youd like it and its a miracle if it comes out cooked correctly, The only reason its busy is because of the bar and lack of choice in Ecclesfield

Archived