Caravan/B&B for 7th Aug in Ingoldmells needed

Hi I am looking for a caravan or B&B for the 7th Aug for 1 night in Ingoldmells, I had one booked but they have let me down and promised i my daughter i would take her can only do 7th for night due to work commitments, have tried sea lane B&B also maple Lodge and cherry tree.

Does any one have any other ideas or know anyone who has had either a cancellation or free to book for the one night.

any help would be greatly appreciated

I know Coral beach in ingoldmells do one night stay in the vans, we done it lots of times when we vist family. But do ring beforhand to see if they have the date, also ask for a £30 deposit that you do get back, Has do cherry tree if have a bungalow free.

cherry tree is a 2 night minimum, coral beach have said to ring day before so if nothing found beforehand will ring them. can only hope someone may have a cancellation and if they can't fill it might let us use it for the night

cherry tree is a 2 night minimum, coral beach have said to ring day before so if nothing found beforehand will ring them. can only hope someone may have a cancellation and if they can't fill it might let us use it for the night

I tried to get a caravan in Cleethorpes last weekend for one night, as we went to watch the match but wanted to stay the night before.

Not a chance i must have rang and emailed 20 different people/business's and no luck we ended up in a hotel in Grimsby in the end.

Hope you do find something and trust me i know how annoying it is lol.

Archived