Provisional licence

can any one help, ive past my 125 cbt but ive got a 249cc bandit what i would like to ride, ive been told that if i turn the BHP down it will be legal to ride, what is the max BHP i can ride on my cbt ??????????????

help please

pm me

regards paul :hihi:

you can only ride a maximum of a 125cc 15bhp bike on a cbt , to ride the 250 bandit you will have to pass your motorcycle test and have the bandit restricted to 33 bhp for 2 years or pay for direct access training and test if your over 21.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

you can only ride a maximum of a 125cc 15bhp bike on a cbt , to ride the 250 bandit you will have to pass your motorcycle test and have the bandit restricted to 33 bhp for 2 years or pay for direct access training and test if your over 21.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

this is correct dont blow the hard work

can any one help, ive past my 125 cbt but ive got a 249cc bandit what i would like to ride, ive been told that if i turn the BHP down it will be legal to ride, what is the max BHP i can ride on my cbt ??????????????

help please

pm me

regards paul :hihi:

Best thing i ever did passing my full category A bike test you should aim higher and not think of turning the power down more like revving up

Archived