Does this happen to girls in england?

Oh isn't multiculturalism great?! what would this country do now without female genital mutilation? arn't we so enriched as a country now? thanks Labour :|

You don't believe genital mutilation exists because of multiculturism do you? If anything it will be responsible for eradicating it.

You don't believe genital mutilation exists because of multiculturism do you? If anything it will be responsible for eradicating it.

YOUR JOKING? its happening here because of multiculturalism, its there culture so we have to respect it even promote it, like child wiches and burkas and forced marrage honor killings ganga etcetcetc:loopy:

YOUR JOKING? its happening here because of multiculturalism, its there culture so we have to respect it even promote it, like child wiches and burkas and forced marrage honor killings ganga etcetcetc:loopy:

He means that as a consequence of multiculturalism, it is happening here where the practice is not only not the norm but is condemned. The prevailing attitude will be instrumental in it being eradicated in this country, eventually.

I don't normally speak on behalf of others, however, I think that is what BF was saying.

He means that as a consequence of multiculturalism, it is happening here where the practice is not only not the norm but is condemned. The prevailing attitude will be instrumental in it being eradicated in this country, eventually.

I don't normally speak on behalf of others, however, I think that is what BF was saying.

Thank you Suffy, that's pretty much what I was saying.

Multiculturism hasn't created the problem, as 1ofthesedays suggested, it was there already in the home countries of these girls, and hopefully will be got rid of, once we get our collective heads around it :)

I don't see any instances of it being 'promoted', nor have I seen any evidence of us being compelled to respect it..do you live in Moghadishu?

It is the same thinking as was behind the possibly even more horrific practice of foot "binding" of girls in China which caused months and months of agony often ending in death from gangrene. If they didn't die they were crippled for life. Fortunately that has now been made illegal.

Genital mutilation?

Foot binding?

What fresh torment can we perpetrate on young girls?

How about breast ironing?

:o

his joking what?

So, where do we have to accept accusations of child-witches, burqas should be a matter of individual choice? - and the last time I looked, on the UK statute books, forced marriages are illegal, no matter what religion the person being forced belongs to.

Oh, by the way, your friend chicken-licken called:- he says something about the sky falling?

Genital mutilation?

Foot binding?

I read about that the other day.:mad:

It's a mad, mad world where young girls are being subjected to these horrific mutilations in some societies and in others, young women are queuing up to have labiaplasty because they feel abnormal thanks to a culture where a homogenised, pre-pubescent genital appearance is being perceived as the norm. Where will it all end? Meanwhile, facial lips are being plumped up with collagen to resemble a Tweenie .:mad: It is sickening that women are being measured up against ideals that require these drastic procedures.:mad:

Genital mutilation?

Foot binding?

Jeesus H, I thought it was going to be a joke about being flat chested.

What's wrong with people? Flattening a girl's breasts to make them unattractive to men..why don't they blind the men, they seem to be the problem!

Jeesus H, I thought it was going to be a joke about being flat chested.

What's wrong with people? Flattening a girl's breasts to make them unattractive to men..why don't they blind the men, they seem to be the problem!

Indeed, it makes me ashamed of my Y.

:(

Archived