Top Gear: Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in a reasonably priced car

quisquose

I was more suspicious about Clarksons fake tribute to Senna,he's spent years putting the sport down and i quote "anybody see the formula 1 race at the weekend ? no me neither" then he started to talk about the race "Nuremburg or somewhere that's where they hung nazi's isn't it ?" then he proceeded to pretend to fall asleep.Last night he professes to have always thought Giles Villeneuve was a more exciting driver but not any more because Senna was always special not just sometimes.Shame on you Jeremy.

Does anyone seriously believe it was cruise doing that lap.

He reportedly does his own stunts and as a love for fast cars and bikes but cant drive around a few cones ……….. ya right.:huh:

I don’t follow the program that closely does anyone know how the time compares with stig or the list they have for “professional” drivers, as someone said the extended wheel spin at the start didn’t look too good.

He reportedly does his own stunts and as a love for fast cars and bikes but cant drive around a few cones ……….. ya right.:huh:

He is also reported to be a straight man of normal height.

To quote your good self.......ya right :huh:

Rather than questioning the Cruise lap who actually believes the team would be allowed to drive a £1.6 million car at over 250 mph especially after Hammands crash in a similar stunt.

Why wouldn't they be?

Accidents happen.

It's not as if decided to nearly kill himself just to add to the ratings.

Archived