Scientology - Mad as a box of frogs.

I have a theory....that the subject of the first post.....Tom Cruise.....was a victim of the second post.....Jesus that eat's brains. Perfect harmony....you get a bible bashing American EVERY TIME.

Who ever says all religions are the same. You are wrong.

This one is more mental than all the rest put together.

Oh deary me:loopy:

I can see Tom Cruise joining because he's :loopy: but John Travolta :confused:

Who ever says all religions are the same. You are wrong.

This one is more mental than all the rest put together.

Oh deary me:loopy:

I so wanted the interviewer to say...in a confused and bewildered tone. "Excuse me but what are you talking about?"

I always thought that this cult stemmed from a bet L Ron Hubbard made in his youth with some of his peers. That he could invent a religion and make a lot of money from it.

He seems to have enjoyed moderate success with Dianetics, but to have hit the jackpot with Scientology. :)

Thanks auto98uk. I knew I'd read it somewhere, years ago ... but I was beginning to think I'd dreamt it. Are the quotes from before he did, or after?

If after, do you think he was trying to tip the wink to people that it was all a hoax and not to be taken seriously?

Although, maybe we should be careful, they don't like people casting aspersions, do they? Very keen on litigation against their critics, I gather. :)

Archived