Scientology - Mad as a box of frogs.

i wonder what his motivation was to start scientology.....(and please, don't give it the honour of capitalising the first letter - it isn't worth it.

$cientology

I think capitalising the first letter in this way tells us all we need to know.

:hihi:

Who ever says all religions are the same. You are wrong.

This one is more mental than all the rest put together.[scientology]

I find it very hard to make fine distinctions between 'completely removed from reality' and 'utterly removed from reality' - I agree that all religions are different, but ultimately they are based on the same sort of utterly illogical premise.

Who ever says all religions are the same. You are wrong.

This one is more mental than all the rest put together.

Oh deary me:loopy:

I thnk they tried to get the Beckhams to join, I can see him joining but not Victoria :hihi:

I thnk they tried to get the Beckhams to join, I can see him joining but not Victoria :hihi:

Of course they will want to recruit the uber wealthy so that they can donate vast sums of money. They also know what a potent and powerful recruitment tool celebs can be.:mad:

Walked past $cientology places in San Francisco, Santa Barbara and LA recently and pleased to say they were all very quiet indeed. I think the Internet has been very bad news for the organisation.

A few years ago we drove past their main place in Clearwater, FL. It was scary. Couldn't park in the town because of roadworks, so ended up on a beach a few miles south. The deck-chair attendant recognised our accents and started talking to us, he actually knew Sheffield! He then proceeded to warn us to stay out of "crazy town", and told us some of the stories from there. :shocked:

Archived