Scientology - Mad as a box of frogs.

Walked past $cientology places in San Francisco, Santa Barbara and LA recently and pleased to say they were all very quiet indeed. I think the Internet has been very bad news for the organisation.

A few years ago we drove past their main place in Clearwater, FL. It was scary. Couldn't park in the town because of roadworks, so ended up on a beach a few miles south. The deck-chair attendant recognised our accents and started talking to us, he actually knew Sheffield! He then proceeded to warn us to stay out of "crazy town", and told us some of the stories from there. :shocked:

Spill the beans?.

• 2 months later...

Although I would never advocate violence, this little article made me smile at the irony. I wonder if the meter showed the scientologist that the bloke was indeed stressed just before.....

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1313818_warning_for_computer_expert_who_attacked_scientologist_during_stress_test_

Did anyone watch last night's Panorama?

Not seen it yet, but surely the best evidence of what Scientologists can do to a man is this...

As for the video in the OP, all I could think of was the instruction 'speak for one minute on a given subject without repetition, hesitation, or deviation.' Only Tom's allowed ten minutes for reasons known to the producers of Top Gear.

Am I going to die now?

Nice to see Quisquose again by the way. You came back! :wave:

Archived