Fight in the casbah

neddy

i as there as it ended it had nothing to do with the doorstaff they controlled it all well

He didn't say it was the door staff, just he doesn't know what happened and can't understand why he was kicked out?

I may be biased but I have THE best head doorman in Sheffield & his right hand man is equally deserving of praise. As such we very, very rarely have any trouble & what little there is is dealt with quickly & proficiently! Only the protaganists are at risk. The rest of our customers invariably feel safe as houses!!!

'May' be biased?

Dont know if its the same guy but a good friend of mine who was mates with Casbah Bob told me he was Killed recently in a Auto crash somewhere in Asia..

They're living in Thailand at the minute and the last I heard from his daughter was that he was alive and well. Bobs a good guy - anyone who would spread those kind of rumours need their heads checking.

Archived