Cars over-crammed full of children?

a few weeks back i was pulling into a car park in meadowhall looked at the car beside me and saw a car with an asian family in with what looked like a baby not older than 6month old in the front passenger side seat with no belt!!! Not that a belt would help the little one in a crash anyway!!!

That's what i was going to type, but didn't want it to seem like I was demonising any section of the community other than the stupid [removed] that don't care for their kids correctly whilst driving a ton of metal on busy roads?

Tony- no I'm not being a catalyst, or trolling for a 'rag', just posting to display my anger at such dangerous and idiotic 'parents', whose selfish and cavalier behavious risks the lives of little kids.

No excuses.

Child abuse? A little perspective is needed unless you are writing a kneejerk peice for a rag.

My favourite place in my grandad's car on jaunts to the coast was on the back parcel shelf. God knows how I and billions of others survived the abuse.

I agree with that , you just don;t hear about the survivors, like plane crashes, you don't hear about all the planes that make it :|

Some people just don't realise how precious their little one's are!!!

For some people, their little ones obviously aren't that precious... Some cultures and communities aren't that bothered what happens to their kids, and others care more about their kids than others... You never see Chinese kids wandering the streets late at night, or 6 to a car back seat, do you? But you do see white kids wandering about alone late at night, etc... I suppose those who aren't so bothered about their kids have their reasons though, and it probably isn't for us to question...

Archived