Do you spend too much time online?

Do you ever think that maybe you spend too much time on line, or doesn't it bother you? Do you ration yourself to a set time limit everyday? Is it harmful to spend too much time on line? If you have children do you restrict their use? If so, why? I stayed away from home over the weekend and opposite to the place I stayed was a large bay window . In the bay window was a computer with lady of about 25 attached. Everytime I passed or looked out of our window she was there, day and night. Does she have a problem?

If you carry on at this rate you'll have 5580 posts to your name come Christmas or 1000 posts within a month which could be a forum record.

If you carry on at this rate you'll have 5580 posts to your name come Christmas or 1000 posts within a month which could be a forum record.

But if someone comes new onto the forum and posts 10 times in one hour , by your maths you could argue that they would post 87,600 times in the year. It just does not happen.

In the bay window was a computer with lady of about 25 attached. Everytime I passed or looked out of our window she was there, day and night. Does she have a problem?

Why didn't you pluck up the courage to knock on her door and ask her out?

x

Archived