What's the meaning of life

why are we here?.do you know.I don't!!! and what happens to the soul when we die. When we die why do we weight 11 once less.where does it go? where do you think it's go's

May I suggest you ask RFS-001 on the paranormal investigation thread? :D

why are we here?.do you know.I don't!!! and what happens to the soul when we die. When we die why do we weight 11 once less.where does it go? where do you think it's go's

Why does life have to have a meaning?

Does there need to be a reason?

Do you have any evidence for this '11oz' hypothesis?

There's a famous experiment by Dr. MacDougall of the USA, which - according to him - demonstrated the loss of weight in a human body at the instant of death, but very few people take it seriously. http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

I suspect that the OP has confused ounces with grammes, since Dr. MacDougall never recorded a weight loss of more than a couple of ounces.

Don't drink, don't smoke, eat well , exercise daily... but die anyway.:mad:

True, but hopefully, have a longer lifespan in which to enjoy things before it reaches its inevitable end.

Of course, if the only things that you enjoy are drinking, smoking, eating badly and not exercising, you're in rather a bind.

Archived