Panorama, 02/08/10, 8:30, BBC1

i hate staffies, they are stupid, clumsy etc but i blame the people who breed them, i dont blame the dog......i would never keep a staffy, but then i would never keep a jack russel, a yorkie or a poodle but i know which of them i would trust around children the most.

your wrong lol , such a sweeping statement they arent stupid at all...headstrong and can be stubborn...but definatley not stupid

I agree with you Medusa.

I'm not sure that I'll watch either as the already educated don't need to be educated any further as we see the results of this daily.

It's the ignorant that need educating and how to go about that I have no idea:(

I wish there was a solution but I have to admit I don't have one.

For any animal lover this really is a sad and distressing situation :sad:

your wrong lol , such a sweeping statement they arent stupid at all...headstrong and can be stubborn...but definatley not stupid

ok then, not intelligent lol. i havent met one yet that can come close to a DSH or even arthur has some brains. they must be at the bottom or close on that scale they use to measure dog breeds level of inteligence

I didnt mention the word "dogs" as the mods would move this - Typical they knew what i was talking about and the mods have moved it. I think that they feel that there are only people on the pet section that need to know of what is happening in the world - As if we dont know already - Wake up, why do others not need to know?. There are many that feel because they do not have a pet then the pet section doesnt apply - but things going on in the world surely does.....but then again lets not make them aware - what they dont know - surely isnt happening!!. Ha

ok then, not intelligent lol. i havent met one yet that can come close to a DSH or even arthur has some brains. they must be at the bottom or close on that scale they use to measure dog breeds level of inteligence

never actually owned your own staffy have you jules lol. they have just as much brains but due to the stubborness and the fact they werent bred to do complex tasks like a GSD they dont show it in the same way. ive owned a staffy cross for over 13 years and he may want me to think hes stupid but hes far from

im new to been a dog owner and i personally as a good dog owner wouldnt at all mind having a licence for my dog, the first things i have done is insurance chipping jabs and neutred, why is it such a big deal when it can only be best for your dog

never actually owned your own staffy have you jules lol. they have just as much brains but due to the stubborness and the fact they werent bred to do complex tasks like a GSD they dont show it in the same way. ive owned a staffy cross for over 13 years and he may want me to think hes stupid but hes far from

looked after a few, but just not my type of dog. i like to train dogs to pass me things, cigs or what ever, do tasks etc.

i like that they are eager, want to be friends etc, and would put them above a jack russel anyday.

im new to been a dog owner and i personally as a good dog owner wouldnt at all mind having a licence for my dog, the first things i have done is insurance chipping jabs and neutred, why is it such a big deal when it can only be best for your dog

why insurance?

why insurance?

At the very least insurance covers you if your dog attacks a person/dog or is involved in an accident. 3rd party liability is essential I believe,although some household insurances will cover you for this anyway.

i hate staffies, they are stupid, clumsy etc but i blame the people who breed them, i dont blame the dog......i would never keep a staffy, but then i would never keep a jack russel, a yorkie or a poodle but i know which of them i would trust around children the most.

I find this with some humans, I also blame the people who breed them, I don't blame the human!

Archived