Zeugma Iki - Review

Astraeus

What a bloody idiot. So if someone can write well that's a bad thing? As much as I love Sheffield I despair about people who are proud to be thick, such as yourself.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

..aye t'lad, Ive been and t'snap were t'champion like :thumbsup:

As both Zeugma and Zeugma Iki have been there for many moons now, I should have thought most people wouldn't really need this review anyways, and would have tried the place themselves if they were interested in a cheap but exceptionally tasty meal... It's nice to hear that someone out there thinks that this is a new restaurant however, and has tried it for the first time!

As much as I love Sheffield I despair about people who are proud to be thick, such as yourself.

If your impressed by that kind of show-off writing then good for you, it doesn't make you an intelectual though, anymore than me not being impressed by it makes me thick.

If your impressed by that kind of show-off writing then good for you, it doesn't make you an intelectual though, anymore than me not being impressed by it makes me thick.

Why don't you write one then for yourself, your boyfriend with dog avatar and anyone else you think might dislike this review.

Why don't you write one then for yourself, your boyfriend with dog avatar and anyone else you think might dislike this review.

oooh, get you.

All I'm saying is it possible to write a review without it being 90% fluff and filler designed to make the writer look good (BTW using the word "covers" doesn't make you a restaurant expert). I remember another reviewer on here once who devoted an entire paragraph to the nuances of male/female courgette flowers for no particular reason, it's not necessary.

oooh, get you.

All I'm saying is it possible to write a review without it being 90% fluff and filler designed to make the writer look good (BTW using the word "covers" doesn't make you a restaurant expert). I remember another reviewer on here once who devoted an entire paragraph to the nuances of male/female courgette flowers for no particular reason, it's not necessary.

Go on then - we are waiting for your wonderful review of Zeugma.

Archived