Google takes on Facebook

What a load of tosh! I mean the privacy being a problem that is lol

If people are soo intent on privacy on facebook then why do they tell you every little slightest detail about their lives? From i'm now going into the bath, to i'm going shopping to x place at x time? to even i'm now off to take a dump.......??? People don't use facebook for privacy, more for attention lol

And to second this if people are so intent on privacy why do they feel the need to photograph their every step upon leaving the house......and then create an album to add the new 50 or so Pouting pics??......Bit odd for people to do so if they really expect privacy from FB?

The truth is people use facebook as a shop window for their life.......for attention and publicity.....definately not for privacy

What a load of tosh! I mean the privacy being a problem that is lol

If people are soo intent on privacy on facebook then why do they tell you every little slightest detail about their lives? From i'm now going into the bath, to i'm going shopping to x place at x time? to even i'm now off to take a dump.......??? People don't use facebook for privacy, more for attention lol

And to second this if people are so intent on privacy why do they feel the need to photograph their every step upon leaving the house......and then create an album to add the new 50 or so Pouting pics??......Bit odd for people to do so if they really expect privacy from FB?

The truth is people use facebook as a shop window for their life.......for attention and publicity.....definately not for privacy

Very true, they even post photo's of their kids etc......

Archived