Embrace closed for repairs! :-(

XMegsX

Does any1 kno if this is right, that embrace is shut till 30th August??? i hope not as i was wanting to go there for my birthday nite out (14th August)

:-(

if it is can any1 suggest any other places to go??

I would go to Plug if your looking for Dance music. Hallam FM host the main room then they sometimes have special guest Dj's in the second room. Think it's £5 entry and the cheapest drinks out of all the clubs on a sat. Always had a brill night.

I'm a big Plug fan myself!

Embrace had a fire last Wednesday, Burgess Street was closed, 3 fire engines etc etc. The blaze was actually out by the time the fire engines arrived, but they stayed and dampened everything down, so no doubt new flooring is required at the very least.

While the fire engines were there, it was nice to see Scotty, the owner of Plug, offer any assistance to the managers of Embrace.

Graham

Is this? Well that will narrow down the place we can go in the small town. Still remember about the old days going to Player all night then chill down at Forum.

By the way, I didnt hear anything about that fire ... is it serious, and anyone got hurt?

Archived