Protest against the Police!

Was that worth starting a new thread for?

Even if you believe the left wing lies about the Tomlinson incident, 99.9% of coppers do a good job in often very difficult trying circumstances.

Perhaps you'd like to try becoming a copper, or do you prefer your nice safe office job where you can hide behind your keyboard and smear all the decent honest policemen who protect us from harm?

well said .

you can tell the Uni`s have closed for the summer ,and the students aint got owt to do but complain .

Reported your post mate.

Just cos yo dont like the subject, does no mean im a troll.

I am very interested in the subject but there are SO many other threads exactly the same.

This thread needs merging wIth other very similar ones.

well said .

you can tell the Uni`s have closed for the summer ,and the students aint got owt to do but complain .

Wrong again. I work full time, am not a student, have never been in troube with the police, have been let down several times by them though so id say im qualified to comment.

Are you?

Come on, spill the beans. What have you been locked up for?

Nothing, ever. I stay the right side of th law.

Even tho its difficult to tell where the right side is if you see the behaviour some of the coppers exhibit.

They disgust me with how they behave.

Archived