Protest against the Police!

Before you slag off ALL the police, ask the people of Chapeltown about their local bobby, PC Pete Booth. This guy is a real gem, a credit to the force. I could go on about him for ages but I wont. All I will say is "Thanks Pete, you ARE appreciated despite the generalisations displayed in this post."

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Before you slag off ALL the police, ask the people of Chapeltown about their local bobby, PC Pete Booth. This guy is a real gem, a credit to the force. I could go on about him for ages but I wont. All I will say is "Thanks Pete, you ARE appreciated despite the generalisations displayed in this post."

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Then dont generalise :loopy:

Was that worth starting a new thread for?

Even if you believe the left wing lies about the Tomlinson incident, 99.9% of coppers do a good job in often very difficult trying circumstances.

Perhaps you'd like to try becoming a copper, or do you prefer your nice safe office job where you can hide behind your keyboard and smear all the decent honest policemen who protect us from harm?

PACE, taped interviews, the Police having the power to prosecute transferred to the CPS. All of the aforementioned arose out of corrupt and criminal practices by the police.

Archived