Protest against the Police!

Are you going to report my post because I don't agree with you whatsoever as well?

Call me a troll for no reason other than you dont agree with me then yes, sure i will.

Disagree with me and talk about it?

No, i wouldnt report your post.

Why would i?

The OP is correct however the corruption runs right through the system.

I would include the CPS and courts.

So lets start with the police and the pigs they protect and move through the system.

Ill be banging in a freedom of info request any day soon and when i post the reply on here we can get moving on some sort of protest.

Maybe start with local police stations, gather suppport and media interest and then the worlds our oyster.

Let this be known.!

NOT ALL POLICE ARE CORRUPT AND DODGY AND THE DECENT COPPERS SHOULD WELCOME DISCUSSION ON CORRUPTION AMONGST THEIR RANKS.

IF THEY IGNORE IT THEY ARE AS BENT AS THE ONES WHO ARE CORRUPT AND DESERVE NO MERCY.!!!

So lets start with the police and the pigs they protect and move through the system.

Ill be banging in a freedom of info request any day soon and when i post the reply on here we can get moving on some sort of protest.

Maybe start with local police stations, gather suppport and media interest and then the worlds our oyster.

Let this be known.!

NOT ALL POLICE ARE CORRUPT AND DODGY AND THE DECENT COPPERS SHOULD WELCOME DISCUSSION ON CORRUPTION AMONGST THEIR RANKS.

IF THEY IGNORE IT THEY ARE AS BENT AS THE ONES WHO ARE CORRUPT AND DESERVE NO MERCY.!!!

Come on Wolfie, The TPF are wanting to get down the pub!

As you have rallied against generalisations I would suggest that you get the title of this thread changed to "Protest against corrupt police". I've never had a problem with the police, in fact I'm immensely grateful for the role that the fulfil - I've always found that if you're polite and co-operative then they're exactly the same back ....... In my opinion this is a thinly veiled attack against the police with no evidence (even bent coppers need that!) or basis than speculation.

I would direct you to your local force's anti corruption team who will be glad to assist you with any specific issue you have :)

Nothing you have said changes the fact the police are a LAW UNTO THEMSELVES!

They behave like animals and the justice system backs them up to the hilt.

Its disgusting.

And i repeat, this is NOT about tyhe tomlinson case so dont try and turn it that way. Ill simply report the posts and ask for them removed rather than risk this thread be closed.

So you know ALL police do you then? What a sweeping statement to make.

Do you really think a police officer gets satification from spending around 8 hours of his 10 hour shift doing paperwork for 1 arrest that results in the useless CPS throwing it out??!

Would you spend 60+ hours a week, working free overtime for the queen for a takehome pay of £1400 a month? Its all so easy to criticise from your ivory towers. What about the police who try and do a good job and then have their time constantly wasted by members of the public. Do you realise just what a shortage of police officers there are and how minimum staffing is rarely met? Would you do a 10+ hour shift without so much as a tea/loo break and then be single crewed up against a load of aggressive teenagers who are armed better than you.

Get a grasp on the reality of city centre policing and then come back and criticise.

Come on Wolfie, The TPF are wanting to get down the pub!

As you have rallied against generalisations I would suggest that you get the title of this thread changed to "Protest against corrupt police".-

Good idea. Can someone who has their finger on the button please change the title?

Ta :)

Archived