Greenpeace - BP stunt backfires.

People actually send donations to these idiots :confused:, although worse in the US arer the cars I see lined up at the Citco gas stations because it's cheaper...Citco owned by Venezuelas Chavez :mad:

Would you rather people donated to BP? :rolleyes:

Would you rather people donated to BP? :rolleyes:

Each and every time we fill up it would seem :D

I'm afraid that I see this protest as a childish, foolhardy, stupid and down right idiotic stunt. Fannying around with the safety systems of petrol stations? What next, Throwing breezeblocks at Sellafield's instrument panels?

These foolish longhairs have revealed themselves to be as stupid as I always thought them to be.

I get to choose which petrol station I fill up at, which envoronmental groups I support and who I hire when I want stuff moved. I always look on the forum for recommendations. Guess who I won't be hiring.

and so do i.......mind you we are pulled out with it....so probably unable to fit you in....must make sure that the lads fill up at lovely BP....now that greenpees have dented their profits...when we dont want them going out of business and laying people off....now that the chief exect...is signing on...

Each and every time we fill up it would seem :D

I'm afraid that I see this protest as a childish, foolhardy, stupid and down right idiotic stunt. Fannying around with the safety systems of petrol stations? What next, Throwing breezeblocks at Sellafield's instrument panels?

These foolish longhairs have revealed themselves to be as stupid as I always thought them to be.

Come on Swann Vesta, lighten up :D

taking the safety pins out disables the power to the pumps there is no danger to anyone in doing so... that is their point.

The CNN reporter has a visible grin on her face as she does her report.... she can see the funny side to this protest.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/27/uk.bp.station.protests/index.html#fbid=ffFTINcnFTG

Well done GreenPeace and thanks Convert for raising this as a topic for the forum.

Well the lentil munching, yoghurt knitting, fake dredlocked crusties over @ Greenpeace may have gone a little too far for the average man in the street by closing down some BP stations in London today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-10771805

However looking at some of the (moderated) comments appearing on their website, joe public is not impressed with the eco-terrorists actions.

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/

After the last fuel protests the government made it illegal to do the same again under anti terror legislation, so the supply of fuel couldnt be affected.I take it these scruffy losers will be charged under that same anti terror legislation .

Parasites.

They're not 'British' Petroleum anyway - that's the British company.

The American company is AMOCO (aka 'The American Oil Company').

O'bama doesn't seem to want to mention that:hihi:

BP took over AMOCO, AMOCO is just a subsidiary of BP.

Perhaps the fact he is better informed, is why Obama doesn't mention that?

As for calling them British Petroleum once.... to the Chingford bootboy's disgust, perhaps for perspective we might wonder whether he himself has ever made the same mistake and precisely why he thinks it is such a big deal?

Did he make such a fuss when climate change denier and the obnoxious sloane Delingpole referred to British Petroleum in January?

BP (which stands for British Petroleum)

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100019523/climategate-george-monbiot-is-in-the-pay-of-big-oil/

BP's shares are traded on the markets all over the developed world.

BP is an international company owned by its shareholders and is therefore neither British or American. It does have as many US shareholders as British ones (approx)

and so do i.......mind you we are pulled out with it....so probably unable to fit you in....must make sure that the lads fill up at lovely BP....now that greenpees have dented their profits...when we dont want them going out of business and laying people off....now that the chief exect...is signing on...

I bet you wish you had paid attention at school. Then you could have been something more than a van driver. You demonstrate 'white van man' intellect in the extreme.

I bet you wish you had paid attention at school. Then you could have been something more than a van driver. You demonstrate 'white van man' intellect in the extreme.

Why ? because , like many more of us , he has no time for the scruffy wasters who were trying to disrupt a business from making sales today ?

Archived