Greenpeace - BP stunt backfires.

What were these idiots thinking, the drivers who couldn't get petrol will have driven to another petrol station which is wasting more fuel

It would be great for the environment :thumbsup: if these idiots would grow up and stop being fools

You seem to have missed the point, this was targeted at BP and not at car users... :rolleyes:

Why ? because , like many more of us , he has no time for the scruffy wasters who were trying to disrupt a business from making sales today ?

Unfortunately your rantings miss the point. Are you familiar with the phrase "collateral damage"?

What were these idiots thinking, the drivers who couldn't get petrol will have driven to another petrol station which is wasting more fuel

It would be great for the environment :thumbsup: if these idiots would grow up and stop being fools

I would genuinely like you to justify any logic in that statement.

they are stopping others buying petrol ,but expect to be able to buy petrol themselves to drive to the protest.

These people really are the lowest of the low .

BP will be getting my business from now on .

A way of voicing my objection to the protesters today .

Do you approve of their law breaking by tampering with the pumps ?

Do you approve of the systematic abuse of the planet's resources?

Disgusting criminal acts by greenpeace. They either need prosecuting or ideally "open season" on their "activists"..as they seem to think themselves above the law lets hunt the buggers down as they see fit to do to hard working indivuals.

People from Greenpeace have been prosecuted, and convicted. There have been many others from other recognised environmental groups too. Nobody who is trying to make a difference thinks that they're above the law.

The oil companies do though. That's the problem.

I would genuinely like you to justify any logic in that statement.

Well if a driver wanted fuel and couldn't get into the petrol station they would have drive to another petrol station for fuel

the extra journey would be a waste of fuel :loopy:

Seems simple to me, a wasted journey to the next petrol station

So while they are on their soap box ranting on about whatever issue happens to be in fashion this week , they are stopping drivers going about their daily business ,by stopping the pumps working making it impossible for people to get fuel .

They take the moral high ground ,but id bet a weeks wages a lot of them drove to the protests, making them hypocrites of the highest order.

Ar, de dums :(

How else can you get people to stop and listen to such an important message ?

We rely that much on oil that we think it a God given right to use s much as we can to do as much damage to this planet, our (everyones) planet as we want.

So what if a few motorists were inconvenienced, at least it got coverage in the media for doing so which Im sure was the intent.

Now wheres my yoghurt crochet needles ?

Disgusting criminal acts by greenpeace. They either need prosecuting or ideally "open season" on their "activists"..as they seem to think themselves above the law lets hunt the buggers down as they see fit to do to hard working indivuals.

You would think they would learn with what happened to that bloke coming back from the pub at the G20 wouldn't you ?

Archived