Anyone else sick of scrutters/hoodies general ganster wannabies

there are more unruly kids these days as opposed to 20 years ago when i was a teen..caused by so many things that have happened more and more over the past 20 years such as, the increase in 1 parent families (i come from one so dont start), the breaking up of extended families, too much financial support provided to those who dont want to work (allowing them to buy their booze, drugs, breed) the lack of personal responsibility (there is always someone else to blame) the police becoming uniformed penpushers, the law bcomin soft on crime, the human rights act (too many rights for perpetrators of crime) the vast increase of sexual/violent images/messages that have been allowed to drip feed through various sources of media and are now available 24/7 , parents who work having to work all hours including shift work, the lack of community spirit and togetherness,....where do I stop?

they are worse now than ever, i can tell you 100% that 20 years ago you didnt see half the number of kids hanging about in groups trying to be intimidating, like you do now, and i come from the worst area of sheffield according to some snobs on this forum..stop living in denial (or move away from Fulwood/Ranmoor and into a less desirable area then see what you think) (sits back and waits for the clever ass remarks to come flowing forth)

Archived