Anyone else sick of scrutters/hoodies general ganster wannabies

i am!! it about time somthing was done about them but what can be done??

I like it when the little mugs get all cocky on the tram. Blocking off the ilse with their legs.

I find a quick kick soon encourages them to move. Last time i got a thankyou from the conductor;)

I like it when the little mugs get all cocky on the tram. Blocking off the ilse with their legs.

I find a quick kick soon encourages them to move. Last time i got a thankyou from the conductor;)

You kick people if they have got their legs in the isle, yet you think they are the mugs? You are obviously an extremely violent person, and will no doubt get what is coming to you at some point.

You kick people if they have got their legs in the isle, yet you think they are the mugs? You are obviously an extremely violent person, and will no doubt get what is coming to you at some point.

Of course there is always one who assumes i kick everyone.:roll::hihi:

No, only those scroats who wont move after been asked politely several times to let me past.

:loopy:

You have admitted to assaulting people on trams, yet they are the scroats?

:hihi::hihi:

You may get a bite from some people on here deary, not me though.

Go on though, ill play along.

You have admitted to assaulting people on trams,

And?

What makes me laugh more than owt is they are just copying each other, in my day it wasn't the in thing to wear all the same stuff, you were classed as a "copycat" lol.

The main reason why they all wear hoodies and trackie bottoms is so its hard for the police to prove they have committed a crime if another 20-30 lads are walking around the same area dressed exactly the same.

Archived