Anyone else sick of scrutters/hoodies general ganster wannabies

Used to get loads of hoodies on the manor top, but since the boot houses along side prince of wales road have been pulled down, they have gone.

Caused so much trouble, and because of that, our insurance went up, but now they are no more, insurance still is high, damn them

Nice name vizzbucks...you won a Ford Tippex too? ;)

Groups of Yoofs hanging about in Hoodies usually means one thing - anti social behaviour.

Or it could mean that they are hanging around with friends. I presume you are a social hermit so do not understand this, but still.

Just point and laugh if it troubles you or just laugh. I had to laugh openly at a kid wearing his trousers down to his knees, massive trainers undone, enormous hood over his head and walking like a pigeon up Fargate.

In my eyes he looked absolutely ridiculous, not much bird pulling going off there then but then maybe they aren't "bird" men if you get my drift.....anyway, he probably thought he looked the dogs b*****ks and so did I when I wore platform shoes and Birmingham bags. Then when I went skinhead maybe I looked aggressive. It's fashion.

It was very therapeutic to laugh, it added minutes onto my life.

Had many a good time hanging around in groups of more than two! Doing things my parents didn't approve of, wearing clothes they didn't like, speaking in slang and generally being abit of a pain and an ass! Its called being a Teenager! Not all teenagers are bad or potential muggers. Some even grow up to be responsiable adults! Give kids a break and let them have the rights of passage we all went through.

Had many a good time hanging around in groups of more than two! Doing things my parents didn't approve of, wearing clothes they didn't like, speaking in slang and generally being abit of a pain and an ass! Its called being a Teenager! Not all teenagers are bad or potential muggers. Some even grow up to be responsiable adults! Give kids a break and let them have the rights of passage we all went through.

Well said! Too many people are happy to recount their old experiences of being a teenager but are also unwilling to allow the present crop to be teenagers like they were. I've found that a lot of the 'older' generation can be extremely selfish when they want to be.

The present crop of teenagers contain a lot of future hard-working responsible adults. They will also be made up of a few cretins that will cause trouble now and in the future, but every generation breeds these people.

Try to keep in mind that the current crop are the ones that will be funding our pensions in a few years time. You may want to look after these people.

Archived