Anyone else sick of scrutters/hoodies general ganster wannabies

You're mistaken to think hoodies are the ones that's gunna cause you the problems, all types of people wear hoodies (I don't, mind) almost every clothing brand or shop have them. Look at the people wearing them, just have a stroll round the local ''bad area'' and just look at the ones hanging about, the ones that you think will cause trouble, and the hoodie has gone a little out of fashion. Look for the prats wearing G-Star from head to toe, I've found the ''badmanz'' wearing a lot of that of late.

Look for the prats wearing G-Star from head to toe, I've found the ''badmanz'' wearing a lot of that of late.

Dont know what area your from mate but g-star has been out for time now people are looking smarter these days and that still doesnt mean they dont have a blade on em. :rant:

Speaking from a 17 year olds POV - Yes, our streets are most certainly overun by chavs, and anti social idiots. Things are not like how they used to be, back in the day, so to speak, any "wise guy" you would give him "what for", but this day in age, in sheffield, trying to give the wise guy "what for" is really not even a good idea, because of the HUGE risk of being stabbed, shot etc. The main reason we have so many violent and uneducated youths in sheffield in this day in age, is because of the lack of parental guidance. Many kids dont respect authority, because when they go home, they dont have a father figure, or have a very poor father figure. These unruly youths, often rub off on the "good" kids, so to speak, resulting in a Binj drinking, violet youth culture, that we have in sheffield today. Also, I've experienced it, thats whats happening, and thats why its happening.

It really was no different 'back in the day'. Lots of kids back then had little parental guidance, could be violent, drank, were poor role models etc. People like to dress this sort of thing as being new. It is not. And believe me, there was never a time (despite what some people tell you) when you could challenge a hard man to a fistfight, shake hands when done and that was the end of it. Similarly, there was never a time when you 'could leave your door open and go out for the day'.

Music, slang, technology and fashions may have changed considerably. The whole scenario has not changed a great deal at all.

You're mistaken to think hoodies are the ones that's gunna cause you the problems, all types of people wear hoodies (I don't, mind) almost every clothing brand or shop have them. Look at the people wearing them, just have a stroll round the local ''bad area'' and just look at the ones hanging about, the ones that you think will cause trouble, and the hoodie has gone a little out of fashion. Look for the prats wearing G-Star from head to toe, I've found the ''badmanz'' wearing a lot of that of late.

Don't you mean fake G-Star off skegness market ;) surely benefits haven't gone up that much to afford a full G-Star outfit.

Look for the prats wearing G-Star from head to toe, I've found the ''badmanz'' wearing a lot of that of late.

Dont know what area your from mate but g-star has been out for time now people are looking smarter these days and that still doesnt mean they dont have a blade on em. :rant:

G-Star has been out for years now and I remember when my brother started wearing it when it cost £150 least for a pair of jeans and you had to have a decent job to afford it. Hardly anyone wore it then because it was expensive for chavs to afford it.

Then all the fake stuff came out and chavs took over the brand and made it look cheap and tacky.

I went to skegness for the first time last week and I have never seen so many chavs wearing it. They all thought they were 'hard' with their staffies acting like 'G's'. :gag: :gag:

Over the past 2 years more and more chavs walk around in all G-Star because they think it makes them look hard. The price of real G-Star has come down alot! But they still wear the lovely fake crap!

The same can be said for Lyle and Scott now.

I could never understand a chav and I really wouldn't want to. They are a let down to society.

G-Star has been out for years now and I remember when my brother started wearing it when it cost £150 least for a pair of jeans and you had to have a decent job to afford it. Hardly anyone wore it then because it was expensive for chavs to afford it.

Then all the fake stuff came out and chavs took over the brand and made it look cheap and tacky.

I went to skegness for the first time last week and I have never seen so many chavs wearing it. They all thought they were 'hard' with their staffies acting like 'G's'. :gag: :gag:

Over the past 2 years more and more chavs walk around in all G-Star because they think it makes them look hard. The price of real G-Star has come down alot! But they still wear the lovely fake crap!

The same can be said for Lyle and Scott now.

I could never understand a chav and I really wouldn't want to. They are a let down to society.

Better throw my G-star jeans away ant i?

All you prats who are blaming hoodies need to get off your high horses and look around in the real world! People of all shapes and sizes wear hoodies, it doesn't mean everyone wants to stab you up for glancing at them wrong. It's an item of clothing, stop making it out like everyone who is 16-20 are out to stab you. Alas don't presume every 30 year old business and family man won't stab you. It's not the clothing that matters it's the person wearing it. It just seems that hoodies get reported more than shirt wearing people. Yes this probably doesn't make sense but it is only 7.30am :lol:.

Archived