Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

Fareast

In all seriousness they may have made a rod for there own back banning Tango.

For all his knockers he is held in high regard by a lot of supporters for his die hard attitude, hes committed big time, cant fault the fella for the that atall.

Having seen him a few times with his shirt off, I see what you mean

It was mildly amusing to watch a small group of around ten or so Scunthorpe youngsters in the eight to ten year old age bracket, three or four of whom were gesticulating and taking their shirts off and sticking their stomachs out at Tango on Saturday, impersonating him (to the embarrassment of the two parents in charge of the group. :)

(The disturbing part was that the language was not moderated in either direction).

So your saying tango swears at kids.

Ban him for life.

So your saying tango swears at kids.

Ban him for life.

Not solely or deliberately , but no allowance was made for the fact the fact that a family enclosure is situated right next to visiting fan section at Glandford Park, and the kids (who gave plenty of gestures back) were often adjacent or nearer than the intended recipients of his dialogue.

It seems a strange idea of Scunthorpe's to situate their family section so near the away fans.

(I do believe more action should have been taken by the stewards on this occasion, and a warning given).

Not solely or deliberately , but no allowance was made for the fact the fact that a family enclosure is situated right next to visiting fan section at Glandford Park, and the kids (who gave plenty of gestures back) were adjacent of nearer than the intended recipients of his dialogue.

It seems a strange idea of Scunthorpe's to situate their family section so near the away fans.

So who was he swearing at while he was stood in earshot of children?.

So who was he swearing at while he was stood in earshot of children?.

He was coming out with his nomal repertoire of chants, which I choose not to reflect upon. He wasn't actually swearing at the children, but the nature of his chants was at times inappropriate in the vicinity of a family area.

Whether it is was any worse than they will hear from visitors from the other 23 championship clubs, is a different question. I suspect it won't be on 16 or so occasions, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Perhaps the bigger question is why Scunthorpe's family enclosure is right next to area visiting fans are housed. You will see what I mean if/when you go there.

He was coming out with his nomal repertoire of chants, which I choose not to reflect upon. He wasn't actually swearing at the children, but the nature of his chants was at times inappropriate in the vicinity of a family area.

Whether it is was any worse than they will hear from visitors from the other 23 championship clubs, is a different question. I suspect it won't be on 16 or so occasions, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Ban him then................

Ban him then................

It wouldn't be just him getting banned then, would it!

It was actually somewhat amusing watching that group of nine year olds taking the "pee" out of him so enthusiatically |

Archived