Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

Fareast

Just looked it up again, it is at Rochdale. I'd post a link if I knew how.

It's actually at as a sparsely populatred Hillsborough, for a home game against Rochdale.

Good job he hadn't got a wider audience, eh!

Clearly the youtube poster's geographical knowledge is about as good as his choice of subject matter.

Yes, that's about what we are all subjected to at many away games.

Strange man, he's quoted as saying how dedicated he is to Wednesday and he goes to all the away matches inseatd of going on holiday - give me a holiday anyday of the year over Colchester on a wet Tuesday.

Fair play to the bloke, you can't fault his dedication, i wouldn't want to be sat next to him though, i woud find his 'look at me' attitude very annoying.

No doubt he's an ADH sufferer.

Never quite understood this guy. Okay he comes from Wolverhampton so I can appreciate he wouldn't want to support his home town club. But if you want to follow a team in blue and white stripes why travel all this distance.

May be he did go to watch the wolves and got a banning order within a certain radius of the ground.It does happen.You can get a banning order in England but it does not apply in Scotland so you can still get your football fix.

Archived