GRRRR - cars taking two spaces up!

In answer to you calling me a thief, if u park in rotherham there are parent and child spaces which for I pay for 1 space, if I have to go into sheffield which I try to avoid I use my motorcycle as its free to park in designated solo motorcycle bays

right you have already stated that today 2 of the places did not have child and parent available so you took up 2 spaces, so if rotherham has no parent and child spaces availible would you still take up 2 spaces if so would you pay for one or 2 spaces.

and a second question when parking in parent and child spaces do you have a young child with you or are you using it purely becuase you want the bigger space

right you have already stated that today 2 of the places did not have child and parent available so you took up 2 spaces, so if rotherham has no parent and child spaces availible would you still take up 2 spaces if so would you pay for one or 2 spaces.

and a second question when parking in parent and child spaces do you have a young child with you or are you using it purely becuase you want the bigger space

for your info i have an absolutely beautiful 1 year old child and if you know where to park instead of being a sheep and following the herd then there are always parent and child spaces available in certain car parks

for your info i have an absolutely beautiful 1 year old child and if you know where to park instead of being a sheep and following the herd then there are always parent and child spaces available in certain car parks

right well giving your avoidence of the question whilst taking up 2 spaces do you pay for 2 spaces im left having to draw my own conclusion that no you just pay for the one!

specialy as you earlyer mentioned parking in 2 spaces as no parent child spaces were available.

out of interest do you pay for 2 spaces or just the one as if it's one you can actually add thief to the list.

I wouldnt go around stating that people are thieves when you dont know anything about a person !

I have serious issues with disabled people and the misuse of the badge I feel that the disabled criteria needs reforming big style as it is being misused.

Ive watched people practically jump out of their cars and run into shops its absolutely disgusting.

You state you only sometimes use these spaces therefore you dont need them, hand back your badge and then you can have a constructive argument !

I wouldnt go around stating that people are thieves when you dont know anything about a person !

I have serious issues with disabled people and the misuse of the badge I feel that the disabled criteria needs reforming big style as it is being misused.

Ive watched people practically jump out of their cars and run into shops its absolutely disgusting.

You state you only sometimes use these spaces therefore you dont need them, hand back your badge and then you can have a constructive argument !

my condition differs day to day sometimes i have bad days and use the space some days i have good days and don't use the spaces. (can you tell me where i said i use the space regaurdless of how my dissabilities are affecting me on said day?)

and i didn't state they were a thief i said if they were stealing then they were a thief which is what the defention of a thief is.

right well giving your avoidence of the question whilst taking up 2 spaces do you pay for 2 spaces im left having to draw my own conclusion that no you just pay for the one!

specialy as you earlyer mentioned parking in 2 spaces as no parent child spaces were available.

I answered the question I either use a parent and child space if I have my family with me or my motorcycle if i am on my own therefore I am either using and paying for one car space or a free motorcycle space, try to read the replies before you place a post

proberly someone with extreme mental health or learning dissabilities where there medical condition is highly affected by social situaction so they dash from place to place to make the interation with people minimal.

Archived