GRRRR - cars taking two spaces up!

I have been to parkgate, meadowhall and meadowhall retail park today and am proud to say I used 2 space's at all except meadowhall as I got a parent and child space there.

I dont see why I should foot the bill for other car drivers and passengers careless actions when entering or exiting their cars.

I answered the question I either use a parent and child space if I have my family with me or my motorcycle if i am on my own therefore I am either using and paying for one car space or a free motorcycle space, try to read the replies before you place a post

your contradicting your self either you proudly used 2 spaces and 2 car parks today or you didn't?

my condition differs day to day sometimes i have bad days and use the space some days i have good days and don't use the spaces. (can you tell me where i said i use the space regaurdless of how my dissabilities are affecting me on said day?)

and i didn't state they were a thief i said if they were stealing then they were a thief which is what the defention of a thief is.

so what you are really saying is most days you are fine except the days when you attend the doctors to get assessed for your disabled entitlement

your contradicting your self either you proudly used 2 spaces and 2 car parks today or you didn't?

no i never contradict my self in ref to your 1st quote I used 3 car parks today not 2 1 i used a parent and child space the other 2 i proudly used 2 spaces. the 2nd quote you refer to is in answer to your question asking if I pay for 2 spaces, which I do not as if it is a pay and display I use a parent and child space.

so what you are really saying is most days you are fine except the days when you attend the doctors to get assessed for your disabled entitlement

actually most days are bad on average i leave the house twice a month, my social worker, care-coordinator, clinical phycologist, and duty nurse come to my home.

i have spondylilothesis is the lefst side 5th vertibrate of my spine

i have premature arthritus in my foot and knee after being hit by a car at age 15.

i have bipolar affective dissorder.

agorophobia (hense one of the people that only goes out on a really good day)

im on lithium treatment which is a mood stabiler for my bipolar, as well as venlafaxine anti-depressant, and seroquel anto physcotic.

im on co-codamal, dihydrocodine for my arthritus and my spine.

im having cognitive behavour theropy to try and deal with the agorophobia.

alot of the mental health issues have been worsened by growing up as the protector for my sibblings as my mother was regauly getting beaten by her schiezo ex who tried to kill us all several times, we were on the run for years going refuge to refuge. at the age of 15 i was homeless then got involved with a man who beat,rape and mentaly abused me who i fell pregant to i finally managed to get away from him then a year later the police was on my door step as he turned out to be a paedophile, ive had to attend court several times to give evidence as to the sort of person he is, the most recent being a few weeks back

no you tell me why is it i should give my parking badge back when it means on a really good day but when my knee's playing up i can actually go out???

i suggest you dont go around acuse people of faking illnesses without knowing the details first

no i never contradict my self in ref to your 1st quote I used 3 car parks today not 2 1 i used a parent and child space the other 2 i proudly used 2 spaces. the 2nd quote you refer to is in answer to your question asking if I pay for 2 spaces, which I do not as if it is a pay and display I use a parent and child space.

blah blah blah i never said u didnt use 3 car parks i said you used 2 spaces in 2 car parks. and that is the first time you have actually put that you dont use 2 spaces in payed car parks and only free ones

actually most days are bad on average i leave the house twice a month, my social worker, care-coordinator, clinical phycologist, and duty nurse come to my home.

i have spondylilothesis is the lefst side 5th vertibrate of my spine

i have premature arthritus in my foot and knee after being hit by a car at age 15.

i have bipolar affective dissorder.

agorophobia (hense one of the people that only goes out on a really good day)

im on lithium treatment which is a mood stabiler for my bipolar, as well as venlafaxine anti-depressant, and seroquel anto physcotic.

im on co-codamal, dihydrocodine for my arthritus and my spine.

im having cognitive behavour theropy to try and deal with the agorophobia.

alot of the mental health issues have been worsened by growing up as the protector for my sibblings as my mother was regauly getting beaten by her schiezo ex who tried to kill us all several times, we were on the run for years going refuge to refuge. at the age of 15 i was homeless then got involved with a man who beat,rape and mentaly abused me who i fell pregant to i finally managed to get away from him then a year later the police was on my door step as he turned out to be a paedophile, ive had to attend court several times to give evidence as to the sort of person he is, the most recent being a few weeks back

no you tell me why is it i should give my parking badge back when it means on a really good day but when my knee's playing up i can actually go out???

i suggest you dont go around acuse people of faking illnesses without knowing the details first

Do u really think you should be driving with all those drugs inside you?

Do u really think you should be driving with all those drugs inside you?

i never said i drove? my husband drives and i recieve mobility through dla towards the car.

you certainly seem to think you know it all don't you. and actually i can drive on them meds but i choose not to and i dont really enjoy driving

blah blah blah i never said u didnt use 3 car parks i said you used 2 spaces in 2 car parks. and that is the first time you have actually put that you dont use 2 spaces in payed car parks and only free ones

Why would i use 2 spaces in a payed car park and only pay for 1 that would be stealing making me a criminal which I am not.

I rarely use pay and display or the like unless I really have to but as I have stated numerous times I park in parent and child spaces which I am entitled to use as I have my 1 year old son with me.

As most supermarkets, shopping centres etc have free car parks I will use 2 spaces and will proudly continue to do so.

Why would i use 2 spaces in a payed car park and only pay for 1 that would be stealing making me a criminal which I am not.

I rarely use pay and display or the like unless I really have to but as I have stated numerous times I park in parent and child spaces which I am entitled to use as I have my 1 year old son with me.

As most supermarkets, shopping centres etc have free car parks I will use 2 spaces and will proudly continue to do so.

which is why i asked

i never said i drove? my husband drives and i recieve mobility through dla towards the car.

you certainly seem to think you know it all don't you. and actually i can drive on them meds but i choose not to and i dont really enjoy driving

No I dont know it all and would never pretend I did but I am entitled to voice my opinion.

You say you rarely leave your house so why does that entitle your husband to a free car that I pay for through my tax, as if you dont leave the house you dont require a car, if your husband requires a car i suggest he pays for it him self and not expects the tax payer to foot the bill

Archived