GRRRR - cars taking two spaces up!

No but as you saw fit to question my repair estimate on the 40+ cars I have owned with out seeing or inspecting them, I just assumed the same rights as you

I didn't question that you'd spent the money.

I asked what repairs you have had, and questioned whether these might be a result of the way you park as much as other people being inconsiderate, as your bill contrasts rather starkly with mine for the same period.

Its maddening when thanks to a few inconsiderate drivers we all end up driving round looking for a space, pumping out even more pollution then we really need to in the process.

Have you ever thought about buying a prius or an electric car ?

No I dont know it all and would never pretend I did but I am entitled to voice my opinion.

You say you rarely leave your house so why does that entitle your husband to a free car that I pay for through my tax, as if you dont leave the house you dont require a car, if your husband requires a car i suggest he pays for it him self and not expects the tax payer to foot the bill

hiya talk about parking in places for disabled people, in the designated bays in supermarkets in the past i've commented several times over the years to people taking advantage of them, the last three at morrisons meadowhead, these were thethree excuses 1" of course i have a blue badge" delving into the glove compartment. 2." i'll only be five minute just going to the cash dispenser" 3 this one took the biscuit a man and woman with a young baby in a pram said" all the parent and toddlers bays were full, anyway i dont care a shxx", i said perhaps if he had to use a wheelchair as i do he might think differently. i wish there were just two or three bays for disabled wheelchair users only , or on the badges

have a large D for driver, or P for passenger, then maybe the ones using badges wrongly would think twice, or would this interfere with their human rights.

p s saw one today parked in a dissabled bay at morrisons meadowhead, a commercial van, the driver got out and ran, yes ran into the shop

No I dont know it all and would never pretend I did but I am entitled to voice my opinion.

You say you rarely leave your house so why does that entitle your husband to a free car that I pay for through my tax, as if you dont leave the house you dont require a car, if your husband requires a car i suggest he pays for it him self and not expects the tax payer to foot the bill

who said my husband gets a free car? i said i use my dla mobility towards a car for my husband to drive on my behalf! with out the car i would never be able to leave the house

yet again i said towards the car not dla mobility to pay for the car the rate at which i recieve is little over £18 per week, giving the car that i bought from saving that money is only used to drive me about OR collect prescriptions for me or to get shopping for me or purchase other items for me why shouldn't the car be used.

and for your info i worked my ass of from aged 15 untill last year when that was no longer an option for me and my husband has done a full 22 years raf service then was a civvy fireman then a hgv driver has also paid tax. the system is in place for people who need it.

there was nothing i could of done to prevent my disabilities and if you don't like the fact that i recieve mobility componant of dla then take it up with those who set the guidlines not me.

hiya talk about parking in places for disabled people, in the designated bays in supermarkets in the past i've commented several times over the years to people taking advantage of them, the last three at morrisons meadowhead, these were thethree excuses 1" of course i have a blue badge"2." i'll only be five minute just going to the cash dispenser" 3 this one took the biscuit a man and woman with a young baby in a pram said" all the parent and toddlers bays were full anyway i dont care a shxx", i said perhaps if he had to use a wheelchair as i do he might think differently. i wish there were just two or three bays for disabled wheelchair users only , or on the badges

have a large D for driver, or P for passenger, then maybe the ones using badges wrongly would think twice, or would this interfere with human rights

this basicly sums up why i said earlyer that when im having a really good day and theres not many disabled bays left i use a regular space as those in wheelchairs need it more than me on that day and time.

whether its the driver or passenger with the disability though is irrelivent. whether you get out of the left or right hand side you still need to get in and out of it

No but as you saw fit to question my repair estimate on the 40+ cars I have owned with out seeing or inspecting them, I just assumed the same rights as you

You have had 40 plus cars in 18 years - hell, you really should look after them better shouldn't you/:hihi:

Archived