GRRRR - cars taking two spaces up!

I didn't question that you'd spent the money.

I asked what repairs you have had, and questioned whether these might be a result of the way you park as much as other people being inconsiderate, as your bill contrasts rather starkly with mine for the same period.

Only a monumental idiot (i.e you) would take a sample size of one and extrapolate that as a reason to question someone else's driving. You're a serial troll and should be banned.

This really makes me MAD! - people who can't park within the white lines of a parking bay, so effectively taking two spaces up! Today I went to Crystal Peaks - and was ages trying to find a space because of this. I find this happens regularly at Crystal Peaks.

Rant over!

Every time i go to crystal peaks i see this it's about time they did something about it CP as a whole does my head to be honest every time i go there is either some impatient drivers driving me up the wall or some clown running behind my car while im reverseing into a parking space :roll:

Only a monumental idiot (i.e you) would take a sample size of one and extrapolate that as a reason to question someone else's driving. You're a serial troll and should be banned.

If you have a problem, use the helpdesk rather than resorting to name calling. It's not only more civilised, it's also more effective.

Why is your sample of 1 (you) more valid than my sample of 1 (me)?

I'd forgotten about this thread to be honest. You may or may not be pleased to know that my car sustained fairly substantial damage to one side last week - it wasn't from someone parking next to me as I was in a bay in town so there is no 'next to.' I assume it was a pedestrian with a pram. I estimate the damage has reduced the value of my car by about 25%. It's still part and parcel of having a car and using it though.

This really makes me MAD! - people who can't park within the white lines of a parking bay, so effectively taking two spaces up! Today I went to Crystal Peaks - and was ages trying to find a space because of this. I find this happens regularly at Crystal Peaks.

Rant over!

stop <removed> moaning

i have a child who is 3 if i can i do like to park in mother and toddler ,toddler being the right word i had a row with a woman the other day in morrisons in ecco her toddler was about nine with a five o clock shadow asked her to move she then called me a silly cow and many choice words but then again the size of her and her son they needed to be near the doors as they could not wobble very far,plus the chicken nugget counter is in the door way.yum.

i have a child who is 3 if i can i do like to park in mother and toddler ,toddler being the right word i had a row with a woman the other day in morrisons in ecco her toddler was about nine with a five o clock shadow asked her to move she then called me a silly cow and many choice words but then again the size of her and her son they needed to be near the doors as they could not wobble very far,plus the chicken nugget counter is in the door way.yum.

mother and toddler? ive heard of parent and child several times but where are the mother and toddler? if they are actually named that they would be deem'ed instantly sexist, and most of the parent and child have small print at the bottom of there signs with regaurds to under 12 year olds so the 'silly cow' as you put it was proberly well within her rights to park in a space designed for those with 9 year olds as much as those with 3 year olds.

the lady called me a silly cow, sorry for the error you are right of course it is parent and toddler we have to be p c do we not .i like parent and child spaces as they are bigger and the door needs to be wide to get the child in the seat as far as i am concerned you could put these spaces at the back of the car park they do not have to be out side the store.and as for saying that a parent with any child can park in these spaces is just daft.she wanted to park outside store because she was lazy and i have to say obese as was her 9 year old they wanted to walk the shortest distance

the lady called me a silly cow, sorry for the error you are right of course it is parent and toddler we have to be p c do we not .i like parent and child spaces as they are bigger and the door needs to be wide to get the child in the seat as far as i am concerned you could put these spaces at the back of the car park they do not have to be out side the store.and as for saying that a parent with any child can park in these spaces is just daft.she wanted to park outside store because she was lazy and i have to say obese as was her 9 year old they wanted to walk the shortest distance

some parents of older children really arn't concerned with there childrens safty granted but with the law being that children up to the age of 12 having to sit in a car seat it means alot of parents of older children need the extra space to be able to see to there child on the back seat and make sure there seatbelts are on correctly and not twisted and fitting around the booster seat correctly to ensure there safty during a crash.

It wasn't a case of me being daft and saying that any parent with a child can park there its a case of the rules, a child is deemed someone aged under 12 so far from me being daft im being practical and pointing out someone with a 9 year old is just entitled to use the space, and as i pointed out they have to be in booster seats up to the age of 12 as well.

whilst at asda today today i made a point of reading the signage to which stated the spaces are provided for children under the age of 12.

Archived