GRRRR - cars taking two spaces up!

maybe, but its no good for carting the weekly shopping home!

true very true but if everyone owned a bike they would be no poluting the air with co2, they would not be deaths and bikers dont crash into eash other, people would have more money as it costs around £300 for a half decent bike where as it costs over £3000 for a half decent car.

would be a better would when it comes to school as i see many drivers picking there children up from school in there car which is a 2 mins walk away.

cars do save alot of day to day hassle and are much better for going on holiday as such but driving to pick up a child which is basically 2 mins away then that is a waste of earths petrol, killing the ozone and such just for the sake of a 2 min walk

thats the sole reason why i try and promote the idea of using bikes for these short jurneys

Your car is going to get damaged if you use it.

You sound nice. You park inconsiderately and then when someone parks correctly next to you, you cause expensive, criminal damage to their car, boast about it and then laugh about it.

lol, hypocritical much?

I have to admit that I didn't find it particularly amusing at the time but have smiled about it since. I guess that I must have looked a sight with my arse sticking out of the hatchback ! P.s., am I allowed to say 'arse''?

Look at it this way, you might have given someone a chuckle. Plus, it has given you another story to tell, to make other people laugh. You have to look at the not-so-serious side of life sometimes, and just laugh things off.

true very true but if everyone owned a bike they would be no poluting the air with co2, they would not be deaths and bikers dont crash into eash other, people would have more money as it costs around £300 for a half decent bike where as it costs over £3000 for a half decent car.

would be a better would when it comes to school as i see many drivers picking there children up from school in there car which is a 2 mins walk away.

cars do save alot of day to day hassle and are much better for going on holiday as such but driving to pick up a child which is basically 2 mins away then that is a waste of earths petrol, killing the ozone and such just for the sake of a 2 min walk

thats the sole reason why i try and promote the idea of using bikes for these short jurneys

true, but if we all had bikes the goverment would find a way to scank us on BIKE tax :hihi:

Its not only car parks were people use two spaces,we have a layby outside my house were you can easily fit three cars in,but some inconsiderate people take up 2 of the spaces,this is really annoying when you have to park half way down the road especially if you have got loads of shopping and its raining.I take offence at people blaming overweight people for scratching their cars,I am overweight and I am very careful if theres not a lot of room so leave is "fatties "alone

Archived