How many Americans gave witness to our Iraq inquiry ?

what I would like to see at the iraq inquiry is colin powell justifying a set of pictures of trucks parked outside warehouses as a valid reason for the invasion. lets face it we only have HIS word that these pictures were in iraq. actually they could have been outside any branch of morrisons,asda or sainsbury.

Anyone know if any representative of the US came to our enquiry though ?

American politicians wouldn't even understand this question. As far as they are concerned, inquiries are held in Washington, by Congress, so the idea of going somewhere else to take part in one is meaningless.

I am glad to hear Hans Blix's account.

I specifically liked how he likened the UK to being “a prisoner on the American train”.

I think he was trying to be diplomatic, I would have described Blair as being that far up Bushes arse that they only needed one surname.

Its sad to see how this great love affair between us is panning out, I feel a divorce coming on if this goes on any longer.

Archived