Any pubs in Sheffield that still serve Magnet??

TheWugzy

thanks for the replies fellow magnet drinkers!!

anyroad, i searched for the anvil (at length up't stannington) and i certainly had a top notch maget experience. coincidently, yon barkpeep informed me that it was yorkshire day. and what better way to celebrate yorkshire day than't suppin' ont a great ruddy pint of magnet!

I used to enjoy the Magnet in the Anvil, Malin Bridge. Spent many a college lunchtime enjoying a pint or two.

When I married in 1996, we wed at the Weetwood House which was the former Ecclesall library (now flats which make Colditz look appealing). I ensured that the pub's own beer be removed from the bar in the function room upstairs for cask Magnet. Needless to say, they ran out of the stuff and had to fetch more.

Re keg Magnet. Pete Bain in the Rising Sun served a superb pint of the stuff although of course, it was not in the same league as cask.

Re keg Magnet. Pete Bain in the Rising Sun served a superb pint of the stuff although of course, it was not in the same league as cask.

Just down from Rising Sun....Fox & Duck used to do Magnet but not sure these days.

Archived