Do you believe in bananas?

If I handed one to you what could you do with your banana apart from eating it?

ermmmmm................drink it? as in make a smoothie with it.

apart from the odvious sexual referances youll get then id say :rolleyes:

use it as a pretend gun. :D

use it as a boomerang :rolleyes:

peel it and leave the skin on the floor and laugh when people go flying on it :hihi:

use the inside of the peel to polish shoes :|

use the peel to make compost

smoke the peels :hihi:

thats all i can think of right now lol!

Eat the banana and then scrape the inside of the skin to reveal the pith on the inside of the skin, then rub that on somebody's skin to treat inflammatory skin conditions. Don't laugh, it's clinically proven and in a number of prescription skin creams for treating psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.

Eat the banana and then scrape the inside of the skin to reveal the pith on the inside of the skin, then rub that on somebody's skin to treat inflammatory skin conditions. Don't laugh, it's clinically proven and in a number of prescription skin creams for treating psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.

really ? I must remember that.

If I handed one to you what could you do with your banana apart from eating it?

No idea , but i know what a chav could do with it .

Put it inside a Netto Bag , don a Burberry cap , track suit , finish off with some Argos Bling and go and hold up the offy for a crate of White Lightening .

:)

No idea , but i know what a chav could do with it .

Put it inside a Netto Bag , don a Burberry cap , track suit , finish off with some Argos Bling and go and hold up the offy for a crate of White Lightening .

:)

Your about as funny as a fart in an elevator.

Archived