Ministry of defence to fund £20bn Trident upgrade

In that case, we're back to the earlier question; how is it that so many European countries do not need a nuclear deterrent to prevent this outcome? And why are we (and France) the only exceptions?

I answered this question earlier - because they mind their own business and don't insist on telling other countries what to do.

In that case, we're back to the earlier question; how is it that so many European countries do not need a nuclear deterrent to prevent this outcome? And why are we (and France) the only exceptions?

I suspect that is because given our history we are the ones most likely to have a pop at each other :)

So 7/7 never happened eh?

There were no US troops occupying Muslim countries prior to 9/11. The bombing was an act against US policy of supporting Israel.

I'm not mocking or belittling Britain. I lived there before you were even born I just find it ridiculous that you think because Britain was involved the war must have been "legit" Is Britain now the supreme nation on deciding what war is legit and not legit :hihi:

As for French support that's irrelevent. They probably didnt support you in the Falklands war either

As a US taxpayer I would like nothing better than to see the US pull out of Iraq and Afganistan as soon as possiblle and at the same time disband NATO since there is no sense or justification in it being in existence anymore and

when little Euro mini wars break out such as in Kosovo and Bosnia no call or justification for American troops and money to be spent helping sort out the little problems your side of the globe

Just remind me again of who was the first country to invoke article 5 of the NATO charter....?

Archived