Ian Huntley to sue prison service

That's fine, you're totally entitled to hold that view, but it happens to be one I dont agree with.

which one do you agree with, burning somebody to death? ,coming from somebody who says if someone calls my kids inferior I'd take something more than a zippo to them

bit hyopchritical ..init:suspect:

..and that's why he's been sent to prison for at least 40 years, for taking away their right to life.

He did, we know what not, to those little girls, and he gets away with 40 years.

The animal should swing.

Is that better, spindrift

which one do you agree with, burning somebody to death?
No nothing like that

,coming from somebody who says if someone calls my kids inferior I'd take something more than a zippo to them

bit hyopchritical ..init:suspect:

You're obviously struggling with contextual arguments so I'll explain in the simplest terms-that remark was on another thread and was in relation to a regime, not an individual.

It's perfectly possible to denounce the death penalty and not be a pacifist, there's nothing hypocritical about it.

is'nt this where the halibut makes an apperance followed by plain talker then the "mother of all logic "boy friday to tell us lesser mortals what low life's we are for even thinking of punishment

..I don't remember describing anyone as being a 'low life', perhaps your strategy in attacking personalities, rather than what they say, speaks volumes for the weak nature of your argument, assuming it can be described as such.

is'nt this where the halibut makes an apperance followed by plain talker then the "mother of all logic "boy friday to tell us lesser mortals what low life's we are for even thinking of punishment

I think theyhave formed a new site.

It is callled Sanctimonious ;)

He did, we know what not, to those little girls, and he gets away with 40 years.

Forty years was the minimum sentence, I wouldnt like to take a bet on him ever seeing the light of day again. In his position, I'd consider the rope being preferable to 40 years of nothing.

Archived