Ian Huntley to sue prison service

Regardless of what ppl say about the scum child killer He should not have any right to sue and get compensation from the state for any reason

It should be as simple as that, let him do his time but under no circumstances should he ever be allowed to make a claim ever....end of.

It should be as simple as that, let him do his time but under no circumstances should he ever be allowed to make a claim ever....end of.

I agree with you what next a book by him a film .............Let im rot where he is and don`t give him a stage on which to play .

I sincerely hope that Huntley wins this case just to ensure that the prison service takes more seriously their responsibility to keep people that are entrusted to their care and custody as safe from attack by other criminals as can be reasonably managed.

It is a well known fact that a certain kind prison officer have in the past connived with criminals and facilitated violent, sometimes deadly assualts on prisoners that have committed the most distasteful of offenses. This is not acceptable, and if the prison service understands that it will be taken to book when this occurs it will be a little less tolerant of facilitation by rogue officers.

..so in that case the disappearance of established posters is nothing to do with other members, which johncorker implied:

Ps: do you have a view on the OP btw??

you hav'nt been reading my posts as I said ;I don't agree with your vigilante mentalty of taking the law into your own hands If you don't agree with the authorities decision.ithink he should have been put to death a long time ago by the authorities by what ever means .

Archived