Ian Huntley to sue prison service

What use will the money be to him? He's inside! Hopefully he'll win his case... buy loads of illegal drugs that are said to be rife inside, & shoot them up his arm. He may do us all a favour with a bit of luck. Sorry but that is how i feel about people like that! Not worth any effort at all and as a Uk tax payer having to keep scum like that from my contributions really annoys me!

I sincerely hope that Huntley wins this case just to ensure that the prison service takes more seriously their responsibility to keep people that are entrusted to their care and custody as safe from attack by other criminals as can be reasonably managed.

Which will make you a minority of one .

Pathetic

couldnt agree more .

What a disgusting thing to say .

huntley need's too die. end ov

Why can so few posters on this thread not see that in this country, a prisoner is sentenced to have his/her liberty deprived? If we want to sentence someone to death by stoning, throat cutting or being eaten alive by rats, then that's what we need laws to enable.

Until we have that, a prisoner is entitled to live out his/her sentence in safety.

Would you prefer a handy store of pitchforks and tar to law and order? - if so, might I suggest you go find a country more in line with your own thinking?

"Killer Ian Huntley is to sue the prison service after he had his throat slashed by another inmate in Frankland Prison, County Durham."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Ian-Huntley-Soham-Killer-To-Sue-Ministry-Of-Justice-Over-Prison-Attack/Article/201007415674007?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15674007_Ian_Huntley:_Soham_Killer_To_Sue_Ministry_Of_Justice_Over_Prison_Attack

Do you believe the prison service failed in their duty of care, or should we be offering another £100k to someone who manages to do the job properly?

Its a pity ill never bump into the pervert sticking his legs out on the tram.

Id happily remove both of them and beat him to death with BOTH soggy ends.

Archived