Ian Huntley to sue prison service

If executing Huntley would bring them back, then I'd volunteer to be the hangman.

There isn't a value placed on Huntley's life that can be traded for the loss of Holly & Jessica, and offered as compensation to the parents.

OK I will surrrender to your greater knowledge.

If you and PT want to let him go, then on your heads be it.

Nobody was suggesting he should be 'let go'.

It seems to be a common theme on threads of this nature, if you're against the death penalty, you must be against punishment-that isn't the case, I hope Huntley is never released from prison after serving the 40 year minimum term.

Nobody was suggesting he should be 'let go'.

It seems to be a common theme on threads of this nature, if you're against the death penalty, you must be against punishment-that isn't the case, I hope Huntley is never released from prison after serving the 40 year minimum term.

Why are you against the death sentence though?

It seems the cleanest way of gettining rid of vermin

Why are you against the death sentence though?

It seems the cleanest way of gettining rid of vermin

some people think you lower yourself to their level by commiting murder which it is, they prefer to be more civilised

some people have been hung and found to not be guilty

he gets away with less then...........he doesnt like it in prison........so why kill him, why not make him suffer with something he doesnt like for years and years and years, rather than one minute and hes gone?

thats 3 reasons

some people think you lower yourself to their level by commiting murder which it is, they prefer to be more civilised

some people have been hung and found to not be guilty

he gets away with less then...........he doesnt like it in prison........so why kill him, why not make him suffer with something he doesnt like for years and years and years, rather than one minute and hes gone?

thats 3 reasons

That sounds like toture to me Mel

And toture, I do not agree with.

If you can prove precisely which bit of my statement "let him fester in prison till at least 2043" contains the words "release him, hey-ho, tra-la-la"! I'll eat a doner kebab in front of you. Salad, and all. (PS, I'm a vegetarian)

Archived