Ian Huntley to sue prison service

he should be tortured and starved

With comments like that, you are no better than huntley himself.

You're sick if you would like to see another human tortured and starved, regardless of what they've done.

He should be set free, put in the town where he killed those innocent girls and let nature take its course hehehe I`m sure the towns ppl would rip him apart and Rightly so,why should the tax payer pay for his board and lodging.

With comments like that, you are no better than huntley himself.

You're sick if you would like to see another human tortured and starved, regardless of what they've done.

Sick is what he did to the little girls .........................

He should be set free, put in the town where he killed those innocent girls and let nature take its course hehehe I`m sure the towns ppl would rip him apart and Rightly so,why should the tax payer pay for his board and lodging.

Rip him apart? I think you over estimate the negative aspects of humanity, shefffy.

Rip him apart? I think you over estimate the negative aspects of humanity, shefffy.

Oh I haven`t Human nature would take over especially as its kids that was involved.Anyone that defends a monster like him needs to visit the parrents and relations of these victims................

P'raps that's because Sheffy doesn't live in So'm.

I used to live a few miles North in a village famous for its Shire Horses.

If the people from So'm couldn't do it, I'm sure my neighbour would've lent them a pair.

Oh I haven`t Human nature would take over especially as its kids that was involved.Anyone that defends a monster like him needs to visit the parrents and relations of these victims................

Just because someone has no desire to 'tear him apart' doesn't mean they're defending Huntley. Incidentally, how do you know the parents would agree with your view?

Archived