Ian Huntley to sue prison service

Well you appear to have an obsession with personalities and stalking them, but the points raised have nothing to do with individuals, that's why I'm able to answer them.

If you'd like to create a question specifically for Plain Talker to answer why don't you ask her what her view of idiots is?

Theres no need for that.

Well you appear to have an obsession with personalities and stalking them, but the points raised have nothing to do with individuals, that's why I'm able to answer them.

If you'd like to create a question specifically for Plain Talker to answer why don't you ask her what her view of idiots is?

you appear to have an obsession with abusing people you don't agree with,and I don't think you deserve to hold the position of press secretery for mrs talker any longer!

In a civilised society, there is no place for the death penalty. There, how's that?

In these debates, i always enjoy it when this statement is made.

A civilised society would have empty prisons instead of overcrowded ones, a civilised society would not breed monsters like Huntley, Sutcliffe and the like, a civilised society would not need the death penalty as by definition..there would be no need for one.

Civilised society.... ours?

Only in the eyes of the blind.

So stop doing it then :thumbsup:

Grow up. Im doing nothing other than reply to your posts and give an opinion.

You are just plain childish and rude.

As for accusing you of being a liar? Yes i did AFTER you had sent me a pm calling my honesty into question accusing me of being someone else.

Thus calling me a liar. All i did was respond in kind and yet you persist with the bullying.

Shame on you.

Archived