Ian Huntley to sue prison service

sounds like there's a lot of need for it, at the moment.

If you mean the general level of idiocy prevalent on this thread from people like cocker, rather than the medical terminology of "someone learning impaired" then, no, I don't suffer idiots gladly.

when you say "general leval of Idiocy" are you refering to those people who are against the death penalty, but then convert to a religion that codones the death penalty:loopy: (stoning ,beheading for certain crimes)whats the medical terminology for that ?""some one religiously impaired"or are you just religiously challenged:hihi:

I've not actually read this whole thread as i'm in a bit of a rush but just thought i'd put my two penneth in;

From what I can gather the parents of Jessica and Holly were awarded £11,000. Now granted i'm not sure if this was each, or altogether. So to me it seems sensible, let him claim, pay out £100,000 to stop him complaining - and award it 50/50 to the families of the victims. It won't make much difference to their grief but i'm sure it would make life a little easier.

As for him, as far as i'm concerned all his human rights went out of the window when he killed two young girls. I hope he rots in jail until the day he dies - and fingers crossed he will live well into his 90's.

it really is sad how democracy as become twisted into this kafkaesque comedy of victims getting punished and the crims being rewarded ..

why are you talking in riddles stick to language everybody can understand. Adults under the law are responsible for their own actions unless proved to be medically unfit. Huntley has been sent to prison not a mental hospital.

it really is sad how democracy as become twisted into this kafkaesque comedy of victims getting punished and the crims being rewarded ..

Never has been, & never will be a democracy John. A democracy in my eyes treats all of it citizens fair & equal. Any state that goes above and beyond & gives more rights to the criminal & less rights to the victim, is nothing more than a 'puppet' democracy!

when you say "general leval of Idiocy" are you refering to those people who are against the death penalty, but then convert to a religion that codones the death penalty:loopy: (stoning ,beheading for certain crimes)whats the medical terminology for that ?""some one religiously impaired"or are you just religiously challenged:hihi:

you don't seem to have to try very hard...

Any state that goes above and beyond & gives more rights to the criminal & less rights to the victim, is nothing more than a 'puppet' democracy!

But you're basing your position on a fallacy, since criminals don't have more rights than their victims.

It doesn't really matter what you think, prison IS the punishment.

The removal of liberty is the punishment, not anything else extra that you might fancy doling out or taking away once somebody goes there.

Don't mistake that as any kind of justification on my part)

Yes we know that to be the case.

But for deviants such as Huntley, the law must be changed.

Hopefully, under this new government, the death sentence will be reintroduced.

Retrospectively for all murderers.

The conservatives would love it to be but it won't happen.

perhaps you'd like to explain that to Holly and Jessicas parents who are serving the same sentence as Huntley- they sent their children to school and never saw them again. Victims should have more rights not less

Archived