Ian Huntley to sue prison service

Just because someone has no desire to 'tear him apart' doesn't mean they're defending Huntley. Incidentally, how do you know the parents would agree with your view?

Where did I say I knew the parents veiw Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.Most parrents would like to rip their head of if it happened to kids

If he successfully sues the prison services it will be a complete travesty and waste of tax payers money. I won't put all my personal thoughts here but lets say I'd like to shake the other prisoner by the hand.

Not if you knew where it had been.

You are deluded if you think this forum represents an accurate cross section of society :hihi:

Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't, but at least it exposes you to attitudes that do not suit your own. You could reflect on that and what it can give you or you could carry on with your own delusions.

Mmmmm lets see how we can make sure they are cared for so that the prison can't be sued for lack of duty of care. I know all cells made 10 foot by 10 foot, one prisoner one bed one toilet and shower and a treadmill for exercise so they never have to leave their cells. This way there is no risk of attack by other prisoners so they will be nice and safe. Oh and piped music by Max Bygraves to break the monotony.

Archived