Ian Huntley to sue prison service

I wouldn`t want him to live jail is too good for him ................... Hunley Killed those girls took away their right to a life and their family future with them

..and effectively the criminal justice system has taken away his right to life, since he is not able to enjoy the things that create any value to it.

Personally, I'd rather be dead than have to endure at least 40 years in prison.

..and effectively the criminal justice system has taken away his right to life, since he is not able to enjoy the things that create any value to it.

Personally, I'd rather be dead than have to endure at least 40 years in prison.

I`ve never been an advocate of the death penalty but for him I`d make the exception

That's fine, you're totally entitled to hold that view, but it happens to be one I dont agree with.

No problem each to their own.I just don`t see how he has the right to sue and make money of the tax payer.I have always thought the death penalty was barbarick.But when you have children believe you me your opinion alters.It just beggers belief ..........

You ain`t right if you agree with Justice for this animal.............

So, to prove that we are better than him, we, as a "civilised" society, allow to be done to him what he did to the kids he murdered?

There's some mix-up in the logic, there, shefffffffffy.

I'm quite happy for him to rot in prison, with the daily misery of wanting to die, and being forced to live, and face the consequences of what he did. Having him dead, really, as Suffy and others have said, would be too easy an "out" for him.

I would prefer the prison sentences for crimes like this to be on the lines of the old penitentiaries, where the prisoner is in solitary confinement, and not permitted contact with any other prisoner, even at exercise. A placehere they are not permitted any luxuries like tv, computers, or playstations. They get precisely the basics for what they need for day to day life:- blankets, food and water, and a pot to *cough* "go" in.

I do have children, adult ones!
I never said you didn`t I was trying to say a parents instinct is to protect................... I would do so with my life.The point I`m making is that such as huntley shouldn`t have the same rights as others ......thats my opinion I don`t speak for anyone else .

I never said you didn`t I was trying to say a parents instinct is to protect................... I would do so with my life.The point I`m making is that such as huntley shouldn`t have the same rights as others ......thats my opinion I don`t speak for anyone else .

there's being protective, and there's screaming for blood, sheff.

Archived