Ian Huntley to sue prison service

In some cases we need blood dont we.

And this is one of those cases.

No, because it makes us no better than him, if we do shed blood, cos it's Vengeance, not Justice.

Let him rot, in solitary, without any publicity to feed any sick need he has for notoriety. no contact, and the basic needs he has to exist.

The very definition of rights is "things that cannot be withdrawn."

He lost any entitlement to human rights when he killed those two poor young girls.

Really and where was the girls rights when he brutally murdered them ..........

exactly right my friend.

Sadly there are some on here who are of the opinion that no matter how vile and horrific a crime someone commits they are still entitled to their human rights.

the only rights people should be concerned about here are the rights of those two poor girls this animal took away .

If we still hung vile filth like Huntley , id quite happily pull the lever myself.

No, because it makes us no better than him, if we do shed blood, cos it's Vengeance, not Justice.

Let him rot, in solitary, without any publicity to feed any sick need he has for notoriety. no contact, and the basic needs he has to exist.

As the law stands that in itself would be a violation to his human rights .........you can`t have it both ways

He lost any entitlement to human rights when he killed those two poor young girls.

exactly right my friend.

Sadly there are some on here who are of the opinion that no matter how vile and horrific a crime someone commits they are still entitled to their human rights.

the only rights people should be concerned about here are the rights of those two poor girls this animal took away .

If we still hung vile filth like Huntley , id quite happily pull the lever myself.

Huntley derive pleasure from killing too, you'd be great mates I imagine.

those baying for Huntley to suffer gruesome torture have a lot in common with him.

On the contrary.

I feel sorry for Mr Huntley - is Mr acceptable or shall I call him Sir? - he is entitled to the lovely money for what those nasty neighbours did to him while he was banged up in that hole they call prison.

I hope he gets his money, is released early and gets himself a nice villa on the Costa Brava. Perhaps next door he'll find Peter Sutcliffe. They could open a bar together with a swimming pool. They could have a tapestry of Holly and Jessica on the swimming pool bottom (how good would that look lit up at night!).

And just what were those two young girls doing going about on their own in broad daylight? Utter madness.

Let's hear it for justice and human rights, Mr Huntley!

Right sir, shall I run you your bath?

No he didn't. He lost the right to his liberty when he was sentenced. No more, no less.

Surely you could come up with something more exotic than hanging? How about a long death by 12v battery? Or death by Max Bygraves? How about death by lots of tiny ballbearings being fired at him from the Space Shuttle?

Our punishment system is designed to demonstrate that being civilised and respectful is better than being a criminal.

Y'see when you bang on like a common criminal you are proving that people like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the criminal justice system except if you're in the dock. It would be preferable if you kept your fantasies to yourself or your future prison cell.

Archived