Help please I'm ill.. and now i know why! advice please

ok im retching as im typing this but here goes,, im a big tea drinker maybe 11 cups a day... and for the past month or so ive been feeling ill so as hubby, stomach pains headaches feeling sick tierd all the time, just put it down to a stomach bug, but ive just got back from the car boot gone to put the kettle on and noticed something floating in the water, when i emptied all the water out there was loads of black and white gundge at the bottom :gag::gag::help:, ive been drinking out of this kettle for at least 2 weeks when i last cleaned the kettle fully with sterilizer ect and i never noticed it! what should i do, should i visit a doctor or do you think it wont be too much to worry about and it will pass maybe, or do you think this could have poisoned me in some way :help: im really worried and i feel shocking and sick very very sick, disgusting!

Try using a cup or mug.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived