What's preventing the eradication of social stigma?

How far do you think you can go with multiculturalism without loosing your own identity ?.

Can you point to anyone who has lost their identity through multiculturalism? I have lived in Gibraltar which has a mix of cultures many of whom are integrated but many more live in their own cultural areas. I never met anyone who had lost their identity.

I've lived in New Zealand where the immigrants have imposed their culture and laws but the indigenous people have managed to retain their identity.

So, have you any examples of people loosing (sic) their identity or is it more xenophobic ranting?

Can you point to anyone who has lost their identity through multiculturalism? I have lived in Gibraltar which has a mix of cultures many of whom are integrated but many more live in their own cultural areas. I never met anyone who had lost their identity.

I've lived in New Zealand where the immigrants have imposed their culture and laws but the indigenous people have managed to retain their identity.

So, have you any examples of people loosing (sic) their identity or is it more xenophobic ranting?

Native Americans don't seem the people they once were, the Aboriginals in Australia.

Theres loads of examples where the original population loose out due to immigration.

Yes because it all boils down to that doesn't it ?

A sure fire way to go about things and break down barriers that is, by ostracizing someone for their line of thought. This is a method used over and over to push things through and dismiss people beliefs and way of life.

Yes because it all boils down to that doesn't it ?

A sure fire way to go about things and break down barriers that is, by ostracizing someone for their line of thought. This is a method used over and over to push things through and dismiss people beliefs and way of life.

So you have no examples of people losing their identity? What was the point of saying that it was a danger of multiculturalism then?

Archived