Moving to America -how feasible?

Any woman who cooks (and eats) Moose Stew sounds good to me :)

Yeah she's a rootin' tootin" buckaroo princess alright and America's sexiest Grandma

She would make a great Secretary of State. After all she can see Russia from her backyard on a clear day :hihi:

Stand aside Hilary Clinton and Condoleeza Rice :D

Yeah she's a rootin' tootin" buckaroo princess alright and America's sexiest Grandma

She would make a great Secretary of State. After all she can see Russia from her backyard on a clear day :hihi:

Stand aside Hilary Clinton and Condoleeza Rice :D

Erm, Connie already did, Catch up Harley :)

But Sarah would have been far wiser. Moose hunting sharpens the intellect

Here's the root of the problem

Women of the Moose. The Women of the Moose, founded in 1913, is a unit of Moose international, with more than 400,000 women...

:hihi::hihi:

Damn Moose get everywhere

I was once invited to join the local Honorable Lodge and Grand Order of Mooses but turned it down.

Those damned moose antlers on top of my Davy Crockett hat would have wrecked the roof upholstery in my car whenever I set out for a meeting

I was once invited to join the local Honorable Lodge and Grand Order of Mooses but turned it down.

Those damned moose antlers on top of my Davy Crockett hat would have wrecked the roof upholstery in my car whenever I set out for a meeting

Is that the Royal Antideluvian Order of Moosi

Archived